Cash on Delivery available.
FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.
Use Code : PAT5
Use Code : Pat5, Get 5% off on Ramdev patanjali Products
Use Code : SPS1999, Get Free 500 gm pansari poha + 1Kg Uttam Sugar + 57 Gm Bambino Soup on Order of RS.1999
Use Code : SPS3499, Get Free 2pcs of 500 gm pansari poha + 2pcs of 1Kg Uttam Sugar + 2 pcs of 57 Gm Bambino Soup on Order of RS.3499
Use Code : SPS4999, Get Free 4pcs of 500 gm pansari poha + 4pcs of 1Kg Uttam Sugar + 4pcs of 57 Gm Bambino Soup on Order of RS.4999
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Be enchanted by the intoxicating scent of LUX Magical Spell. Like the mesmerising black orchid, bewitch those around you and make an impression with fine fragrances. Our very own LUX Magical Spell swears by its 8 hour long-lasting fragrance, keeping you fresh and smelling good, all day long.
We’ve all grown up using bars of soap and then came body washes that claimed to be a better choice to make. Here are reasons why a body wash are better than a bar of soap-
1. A body wash has a lovely, potent feel as compared to a regular soap bar. From long lasting fragrances to essential oils, a body wash could very well be your new best friend in the bathroom.
2. It attends to hygiene as well as cosmetic needs; while soap generally just helps you clean up.
3. A lot of body washes are popular for their aroma-therapeutic and effervescent properties with scintillating fragrances that are definitely missing from a soap bar’s life.
4. We all lovea good lather while showering. A body wash does the trick with minimal effort as compared to a bar of soap, when used with a loofah. With minimal rubbing, a more foamy yet relaxing bathing experience awaits you with a body wash.
5. A bar of soap has a drying effect on the skin as compared to a body wash which contains essentials oils that will form an invisible layer to lock the moisture within and keep your skin moisturized. Certain soaps can also instigate allergic reactions due to the dryness, causing unpleasant redness and an itchy feeling on your skin.