Cash on Delivery available.
FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.
Use Code : Patanjali7
Use Code : Patanjali7, Get 7% off on all Ramdev patanjali Products
Use Code : FREE1499, Get Free 200ml Pansari Mustard Oil + 1Kg Uttam Sugar + 57 Gm Bambino Soup on Order of RS.1499
Use Code : FREE2999, Get Free 2pcs of 200ml Pansari Mustard Oil + 2pcs of 1Kg Uttam Sugar + 2pcs of 57 Gm Bambino Soup on Order of RS.2999
Use Code : FREE4999, Get Free 4pcs of 200ml Pansari Mustard Oil + 4pcs of 1Kg Uttam Sugar + 4pcs of 57 Gm Bambino Soup on Order of RS.4999
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Arhar (Toor) Dal completes the Indian platter with its distinctive inherent flavor, fragrance and nutrition. These are wealthy source of protein and simple to digest and cook. It is tasty flavor and contains high nutritional value. It is simple to cook property. This lentil is correctly cleaned and is free from foreign material. These toor dals are extremely healthy perfect for the family as brilliant ingredients for different dishes and delicacies.
Toor dal is soaked prior to cooking and is extensively used in Indian cuisine for its ability to blend with igredients when tempered properly. They are mainly used as the base for curriessuch as sambar, dal etc. They also make excellent sandwich and salad stuffing. Sweet meats and desserts in the South also use toor dal as a base.
- Type : Gold Arhar Dal/Toor Dal
- Food Preference : Vegetarian
- Source of nutrients and plant protein, carbohydrates
- It includes healthy dietary fiber can also reduce your risk of chronic diseases.
- It also has a good amount of iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium and B vitamins.
- It is high in dietary fibre, low in saturated fat, and cholesterol free.