Terms and Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully before using the BazaarCart.com website. By using the BazaarCart.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
All information, products and services displayed on BazaarCart.com website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. BazaarCart.com has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the BazaarCart.com, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use BazaarCart.com
BazaarCart.com shall not be required to notify You, whether as a registered user or not, of any changes made to the Terms & Conditions. The revised Terms & Conditions shall be made available on the Website. Your use of the Website and the Services is subject to the most current version of the Terms & Conditions made available on the Website at the time of such use. You are requested to regularly visit the home page www.bazaarcart.com to view the most current Terms & Conditions . It shall be Your responsibility to check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. Bazaarcart.com may require You to provide Your consent to the updated Terms & Conditions in a specified manner before prior to any further use of the Website and the Services is provided on the Website. If no such separate consent is sought, Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Terms & Conditions, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.
1. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
2.Use of BazaarCart.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Bazaarcart.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
3. BazaarCart.com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services of the site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. Bazaarcart.com Does not sell products its own. BazaarCart.com is a marketplace where any seller can sell his products after signing a contract with the owner of the website.BazaarCart.com will try to fullfill all the promises as mentioned in the website but in rare case of any fraud in goods Bazaarcart.com can not be held liable for any legal action.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of BazaarCart.com
6. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on BazaarCart shall not be entertained.
7. BazaarCart reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by BazaarCart for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. BazaarCart reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, BazaarCart has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of BazaarCart without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. BazaarCart will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. Bazaar Cart shall not entertain any complaints after 10 days, for all items except perishable and dairy products once the order is delivered. For perishable and dairy products the complain has to be done on the delivery itself. No complaints are accepted if made after accepting the delivery.This is due to the nature of products.
12.Payment gateway is taken by the seller & BazaarCart.com is no way legally associated with the seller or payment gateway provider.Bazaarcart.com or its associates are no way responsible for any payment fraud done by payment gateway provider.
13.Coupons that are meant for One time use or are meant for one customer, Herein customer refers to one address or one mobile number. Multiple Orders with Same coupon on one address or with same mobile will be cancelled.This is done to stop fraud done by the customers
14.By agreeing to this terms and conditions it is assumed that consumer has read all the related conditions,shipping policy,cancellation and returns .coupon policy of the website and has agreed with them.
15. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
16.If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
You agree that BazaarCart may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website and block Your future access to the Website if BazaarCart determines that You have violated these Terms & Conditions or Additional Terms. You also agree that any violation by You of these Terms & Conditions will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to BazaarCart, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and You consent to BazaarCart obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that BazaarCart deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies BazaarCart may have at law or in equity.
The Website makes available general third party information such as, product catalogues, lists of authorized dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources ("Third Party Content"). Similar Third Party Content would also be available to You on the email received by You from Bazaarcart. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. BazaarCart does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third Party Content and www.Bazaarcart.com shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such data.
You agree that BazaarCart may, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to): (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (2) a request by You (self-initiated account deletions); (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any service offered on or through the Website; or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
If BazaarCart does take any legal action against You as a result of Your violation of these Terms & Conditions BazaarCart will be entitled to recover from You, and You agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to BazaarCart.
Please read the conditions of use carefully before using the Bazaarcart.com website. By using the Bazaarcart.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
DISCLAIMER: The entire website's content is independent of the influence of any sponsors or other third parties. The information on the site should never be used as a substitute for the consultation of a doctor or a medical practitioner or a physician or a licensed medical personnel. The content written is for informational purposes only and might not be entirely accurate. In no way it should be considered as any form of medical advice. Consult a licensed doctor if you're ill.
Our address is:
S & J Retail Services Pvt Ltd.
U-203, 3 rd Floor,
Vikas Marg,Shakar pur,
New Delhi - 110092