Black Grapes Juice Recipe | Black Grapes Juice | How to Make Black Grapes Juice
Today we are going to teach you how to make Black Grapes Juice
A universal beverage. Needs 15 minutes to prepare and no cooking involved.
Total time taken: 15 minutes) | Can serve 2 person.
Ingredients: Measured in 250 ml cup
- Black grapes: 500 gms
- Black salt: 2 pinches
- Lemon juice: 1teaspoon
- Sugar or powdered jiggery: (optional / as required)
- Water: (optional / as required)
- Rinse the grapes well and drain the water.
- Add the grapes to blender and blend to smooth using a juice strainer.
- Check the juice for strength. If too strong, add some water.
- If the juice is not sweet enough, add sugar or jiggery as required.
- If needed add lemon juice and add ice cubes if needed.
- While serving, garnish with mint leaves or grapes and add black salt.
And your Black Grapes Juice is Ready
You Can buy Black Grapes Juice Ingredients & Other Online Grocery items