Beetroot Halwa | Beetroot Halwa Recipes | How to make Beetroot Halwa
Today we are going to teach you how to make Beetroot Halwa
An Indian dessert. Needs 15 minutes to prepare and 1 hour to cook.
Total time taken: 75 minutes) | Can serve 4-5 person.
Ingredients: Measured in 250 ml cup
- Beetroot: 500 grams (grated)
- Full fat milk: 3 cups
- Regular sugar: 6 tablespoon
- Ghee: 3tablespoon
- Cardamoms: 5-6 (powdered)
- Cashews: 15 to 16 (whole)
- Golden raisins: 1tablespoon
- Peel and grate the beetroots.
- In a thick bottom pan, add milk and grated beetroot.
- Boil the mixture on low or medium flame. Keep stirring in intervals.
- You will find the whole of milk evaporated or mixed with the beetroot.
- Once the milk is reduced by 80 percent, add ghee and sugar.
- Stir nicely and cook on low flame.
- At the end, add cashews, cardamom powder and raisins.
- Wait till the milk is fully evaporated.
- The halwa is ready.
And your Beetroot Halwa is Ready
You Can buy Beetroot Halwa Ingredients & Other Online Grocery items