Basundi | How to Make Basundi | Basundi Recipes
Today we are going to teach you how to make Basundi
An Indian sweet dish. Needs 5 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook.
Total time taken: 25 minutes) | Can serve 7-8 person.
Ingredients: Measured in 250 ml cup
- Sweet condensed milk: 400 gms
- Full fat milk: 4 cups
- Cardamoms: 5 Nos. (powdered)
- Cashews: 12 – 15 (chopped)
- Pistas: 12 – 15 (chopped)
- Almonds: 12 – 15 (chopped)
- Saffron: 7 – 8 strands and a few more to garnish
- Nutmeg powder: a pinch
- Take milk and condensed milk in a thick bottom pan and mix well.
- Heat the mixture on low flame. Keep stirring in intervals.
- Periodically scrap the solids added to the sides and add to the main content.
- Cook on low flame for about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Add nutmeg powder, cardamom powder, chopped dry fruits and saffron.
- Stir and leave on low flame for a minute or two.
- Serve Basundi hot garnishing with saffron strands.
And your Basundi is Ready
You Can buy Basundi Ingredients & Other Online Grocery items