Banana Chips | How to Make Banana Chips | Banana Chips Recipe
Today we are going to teach you how to make Banana Chips
An Indian snack type cuisine. Needs 15 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to cook.
Total time taken: 40 minutes) | Can serve 4 person.
Ingredients: Measured in 250 ml cup
- Raw bananas: 4 pieces. (Medium size)
- Water: 3-4 cups
- Salt: as required
- Crushed black pepper: as required
- Oil for deep frying
- Peel a banana.
- Add water to a bowl.
- Slice the banana inside the water so that the slices fall inside the water.
- Slice all the bananas in the same way.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Place the slices of banana on a napkin to dry.
- When the oil is ready in medium hot, fry the slices till the bubbles disappear.
- Now the slices would be crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Fry the rest of the slices in batches.
- Remove the slices from the pan and place on a tissue paper to drain the excess oil.
- Take the fried slices in a jar, add salt and pepper and shake the jar.
- While storing, if the chips get softer, warm them in a microwave once again.
And your Banana Chips are Ready
You Can buy Banana Chips Ingredients & Other Online Grocery items