Amaranth Yogurt Honey With Fruits And Dry Fruits
Today we are going to teach you how to make Amaranth Yogurt Honey with Fruits and Dry Fruits
A North Indian dessert type cuisine. Needs 15 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook.
Total time taken: 30 minutes) | Can serve 2-3 person.
Ingredients: Measured in 250 ml cup
- Fresh curd / Yoghurt: ½ cup
- Musk melon / honey dew melon: 1 Piece. (small one)
- Mango: 1 piece. (Medium size ripe one)
- Cashews: 10 -12 pieces
- Golden raisins: 15 – 16 pieces
- Dry figs: 5-6 (chopped)
- Amaranth seeds (2tablespoon)
- Honey (as needed)
- Heat the pan to hot.
- Add the amaranth seeds and pop them. Remove them and keep aside.
- Peel out and chop the honey dew melon and mango.
- Roast the cashews to become golden brown.
- Take ½ tablespoon yoghurt in a bowl.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon honey on the yoghurt.
- Make a layer of fruits.
- Add the dry fruits and drizzle honey once again.
- Add a layer of popped amaranth seeds.
- Repeat the layers and serve at once.
You Can buy Amarnath Yogurt Honey with Fruits & Dry fruits Ingredients & Other 13000+ Grocery items Online