Aloo Palak | Aloo Palak Recipe | How to make Aloo Palak
Today we are going to teach you how to Make Aloo Palak
A North Indian main course dish 15 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to cook
Total time taken: 40 minutes) | Can serve 2-3 person.
Ingredients: Measured in 250 ml cup
- Medium size bunch of palak (rinse well and chop ready to use)
- Potato: large sized, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 large tomatoes (chopped finely)
- Carom/ajwain seeds: ½ teaspoon
- Red chili powder: a small pinch
- Green chili: 1 No (chopped)
- Ginger: ½ inch (finely grated)
- Water: 1.5 cups
- Ghee / oil: 1tablespoon
- Rock salt / Sendha Namak (as per Taste)
- Heat the ghee or oil in a standard pan.
- Drop some carom seeds and allow them to crackle.
- Add ginger and green chilies.
- Fry the contents on low flame.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté the contents for 3 minutes on low flame.
- Add the palak and stir.
- Now add water and rock salt.
- After stirring, leave the pan closed.
- Leave the set up on low flame to cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- In between take the lid to check if there is enough water.
- If no, then add some water.
- Once the contents are cooked and the curry has turned semi-dry, then remove from the flame and serve hot.
And Your Aloo Palak is Ready.
You Can buy all Aloo Palak Ingredients & Other 13000+ Grocery Items Online