Aloo Makhana Recipe
Today we are going to teach you how to make Aloo Makhana
An easy to make snack type Indian cuisine requiring 15 minutes to prepare and 8 minutes to cook (total time taken: Approx 23-25 minutes). Can serve 2 to 3 person.
Ingredients: Measured in 250 ml cup
- Medium size potatoes: 4 Potatoes (300 grams approx). Boil, peel and chop ready before cooking.
- Makhana/foxnuts/phool makhana: 1.5 cups
- Roasted and powdered anardana/dry pomegranate seeds: 1 tea spoon
- Cumin / Jeera powder: 1 tea spoon
- Green chilli / Hari Mirchi: 1 No (chopped)
- Mint leaves / pudina: 1 tsp (chopped)
- Oil / ghee: 1 tablespoon
- Rock salt / Sendha Namak (as Per taste)
- Boil the potatoes, remove the peel and chop them.
- Heat the pan and add phool makhana.
- Roast it on low flame till it gets crunchy and keep aside.
- Add ½ table spoon of peanut oil or ghee to a pan and heat it.
- Add the chopped potatoes to the pan and add the anardhana powder, cumin powder and rock salt.
- Mix the contents well with the smashed potatoes.
- Saute the potatoes to light brown colour.
- Turn off the oven and add the roasted makhana.
- Add the mint leaves, stir little and serve at once.
And your Aloo Makhana is Ready
You Can buy all Aloo Makhana Ingredients & Other Online Grocery items